Thursday, December 21, 2006

Antepenultimate GE based post

Here I am living my before last day at GE Healthcare.
I must say that it has been a long stay, & in the end I realized that I really did enjoyed it.
But the goodbyes, regrets, and thank-yous will come tomorrow.
For now I can only regret leaving the people from the bi-weekly basketball games, I met some wonderful and very interesting people there. If it weren't for those matches I would have gained 20kg and grown long hair and a beard. Instead I now play like Vince Carter and only gained a few bruises.
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I can only regret leaving the people from the bi-weekly basketball games, I met some wonderful and very interesting people there."
It has been a real pleasure for us too, and for sure I'm talking for the entire GE's Basket Ball Team.
You were one of the most assiduous.

"...I now play like Vince Carter and only gained a few bruises."

:D

Take care,

Julien

Edwood said...

My assiduity was only my way of showing that it was all my greatest pleasure.

Thank you again Julien, I will not forget to get back to you as soon as I can.

:-)

take care too..

ciao