Thursday, December 21, 2006

Penultimate GE based post

I can't find anything else to do so I am now going to list the different things I learned here at GE:

- if I saw an airplane in the sky and it were making a racket, I would then say: "IF IT WAS A G.E.-MADE ENGINE IT WOULDN'T MAKE ALL THAT NOISE!!!". Some people may call that brainwashing, I call it understanding values.

- workwise... nothing much, I spent half my time here, & I am being generous, fiddling with my thumbs, & I do regret not being more proactive. But I do have strong thumbs now! :-)

- I also finally learned that wherever you go you will always meet the best people in the world and that there's no need to go looking for them at the far end of this planet, mots of the time they will even be you next door neighbors.

- in a certain way it was also made clear to me that smoking is bad, drinking is bad, watching TV is bad, eating junkfood is bad, and a lot of other things are bad; but the real lesson is that there's no worth living if there is no risk of ending it, or in a less extreme way: carpe diem quad minimum credula postero... seize the day and trust not the morrow; nothing is sure about it, so why live on assumptions.

- enjoy...

No comments: