Friday, December 22, 2006

Ultimate GE based post

now is for the time of goodbyes to all...

Note that farewell means the wish for a good trip, and for the moment my journey has not begun just yet. So worry not, for we will meet again soon.

I only say goodbye to the people I met here as to show them that I am sad to leave them so soon. It has been a gripping experience and I will surely not forget the most delightful time I had with all. There is no one person to thank, so I thank them all. I only wish I had more time to do so.

To say a word about GE, well, I now understand the enthusiasm my finance teacher had when referring to it. It has great values and really puts forward the one who matters the most: that small individual worker who with his neighbor will make things happen. It's like an ant's nest where coordination is key and when one member falls the rest feel. But it doesn't only see things small, it also makes things as big as the planet's health matter just as much; values are based on using the best out of people to make the world a better place for all; now this may seem ambitious, but the best one can do is try... and GE sure does.

Values aside, all that is left is for me is to note that i have absolutely no regrets and I wish to live such an inviting experience once more.


Life does go on, but now the path has gotten a whole lot nicer...

No comments: